View Single Post
      10-29-2020, 12:37 PM   #31
VroomBahpop
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4 F82

[QUOTE=spuntyb;26812178]+1

Take it from me. This happened to mine earlier this year when someone nearly took me out on the highway, and I ended up hitting the concrete divider - lucky to be alive tbh. Of course the other driver sped off. Took 6 weeks to repair. $30k covered by insurance. 2 weeks after getting it back, I hit road debris which tore up the splitter and did some under body damage, but nothing serious thankfully. Another week in the shop, covered by insurance. Lost my umbrella insurance after that lol. Spun my crank hub months later. New motor, new crank hub. I won't be keeping it, but I don't worry about it too much. Your damage does not seem bad at all, even if you plan to track it. Fix it and move on. Owning cars sucks, but unfortunately driving them is too much fun. It could be worse, you could be having the year I am! [/QUOTE

you Sir are a LEGEND!

A floored M DCT shifting is one of the most Beautiful sounds I have ever heard....
Previous: 1999 Prelude SH, 2002 C5 Corvette, 2017 Civic Si, 2010 Tundra, too many motorcycles to list and too dangerous, The M4 is my bike riding on fours
Appreciate 0