FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Enjoyable read. Your passion for your car really comes through. And Greek Islands Taverna on Galt Ocean Drive? I’ve always wanted to go there but have so much trouble finding self-parking in that area.

Why do you ‘regret’ not doing a paint correction in the past, though? You can do it now and the car will be as good as new
Thank you! I'm sure you could tell I took my time to properly voice everything.

Yes- That Greek Islands Taverna. We'd love to have you dine with us! There are 18 "self parking" spots available and then the north portion of the lot is controlled by a valet service I was forced to hire; my overflow cars were parking at the nearby businesses and they all teamed up one day years ago and towed 20-something of my guests. Not to worry, valet will let you park it yourself if you are willing to still pay the charge ( I ALWAYS do that myself)

I regret not doing it when the car was new because it would've held up much better to the elements and all the car washes to come. Now the quote will be significantly higher. We'll see, maybe I'll change my mind.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0