FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Octane View Post
I've got a 2015, like you so it's pre-comp package. When you added the MPE exhaust, did it still make all the pops and cracks like a typical comp package with MPE?
Someone told me before that it didn't make a huge difference in sound if you didn't start with the comp package to begin with. I found that hard to believe, but the only MPE's I've ever heard were with comp package cars.

I've been thinking about picking one up, just wanted to get that answer from you. I'm guessing it's worth the money since you have it as your favorite mod.
I've heard some M3/M4's that have an intense "crackle and pop" sound to their exhaust sound, both MPE and other brands. From what I've been told, it is a tune that helps enhance this feature. I believe the comp package is tuned differently vs the pre-comp cars. So I assume that's the reasoning behind this.

I didn't care about having the crackle and pop myself, so seeking a software wasn't on my list. I can not say it enough- The. Best. Money. Spent. The voice of the car comes alive and it makes such a difference you'll wonder how you drove around without it. I would suggest finding one, installing it, and leaving your valves open and unplug the feature to close them ever again and you'll be constantly smiling.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0