Rep
Drives: F80M3 and E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly1types View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
I'm hoping someone can help answer this question before I purchase the bend calibration FF kit. I'm located in CA with close access to E85.

Will flashing stage 2 customrom will allow for full E85 power regardless of what map slot (1-4) you are running? Let's say I'm on map 1 ACN91 and I pull into a E85 station and fill up with E85 when I'm close to running on empty.

If I leave the setting on map 1, will the DME go to a flex fuel default setting where you can make full E85 power (530-550 whp-ish) or does the DME just adapt my E85 content to maximize power on the ACN91 map (460-480 whp-ish)?
Yes it will make any of the 4 slots flex since you will have a sensor, but I doubt the OTS tune makes 550...it's only 23lbs even on slot3 with e70. I ran the OTS flex rom tunes for for a while then ended up getting a F80paul custom flex rom tune with 2 slots and it will hit 25-26lbs, but I haven't dynoed it yet
Thank you! Just ordered the Bend Calibration Ultimate kit

I'm pretty happy with the OTS E30 map in terms of power. It's plenty fast for me, but I just want the convenience of filling up and going back between ACN91 and E85. Might as well since I just did an upgraded crank hub + VTT CBC.

Thanks for your help!!
Anytime 😊 I have the bend kit and I got it the week all the flex rom tunes and came out it's been great. It's nice being able to run what ever % of ethanol you want. Also you can see the % on the tach with a push of a button
F85 X5M
https://www.instagram.com/fastmacm3/
Appreciate 0