View Single Post
      03-31-2020, 06:30 PM   #2
omgf80
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18' ZCP F80

Hi Everyone!
I figured I would set up a place where I could document my progress as I start to build up my new to me, F80 . Hoping I can continue adding to the already amazing group of builds on this forum.

Background:
I started within the VAG community (Volkswagen Audi Group) where I learned a TON about cars and how to actually wrench on my own vehicle. I spent about 5 years building an MKV GTI and did the whole "stance" thing.

I always wanted more power and after putting on over 55k miles on the GTI, I felt the natural progression was to get into an Audi S model. I placed an order for a 2015 Audi S4 but after reading how the BMW m235i was one of the best BMWs since the e46 M3, I had to give it a shot.

After about 2 years of ownership, I had the opportunity to move to the Bay Area for work and ended up selling the M235i. I leased an i3 while I learned a new job and got used to a new city but always had that itch to get back into a 6spd. A year and a half go by and I come across a beautiful 18' F80, spec'd out exactly how I would have built it. The only issue was it was located in New Jersey . About 3 weeks later and I have it shipped out to sunny California, sight unseen.

I quickly ditched the stock diffuser, added a Mperformace lip/splitters, and got 20% tint all around.

Last edited by omgf80; 04-24-2020 at 04:22 PM..
Appreciate 2
nsquared376.00
Finlandr286.50