View Single Post
      04-23-2020, 08:19 PM   #20
DGTLM2C
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTalent View Post

The BMW M4 CS is definitely an upgrade from the M4, but nothing a little Autotalent touch can't help improve even more. Our client brought us his individual M4 CS for an even bigger upgrade. We started on this beast by swapping out the stock exhaust and equipping it with one of the most popular and best exhausts for the F8X platform, Remus cat-back. We then threw on a set of HRE Classic 300's with a super aggressive set up. HRE makes some of the best wheels out there, not to mention how they have mastered their designs. With every set of new wheels, new suspension is a must. We installed H&R Sport Springs to give it that flushed and aggressive stance. Not to mention the improved handling that comes with upgrading your suspension. These pieces gave this M4 CS a huge step up, standing out from others. Here at Autotalent, we make sure you get the best deal and set up for your ride, most importantly, doing whatever our clients want to make them happy Upgrade your BMW with us today, you won't regret it! Contact ashkon@autotalent.com for more information and inquires.

To purchase Remus exhaust, click here:https://autotalent.com/products/remu...aaa5dc3f&_ss=r

How to Place Your Order:
Phone International: (855) 973-2757

Phone Domestic: (310) 231-7800

E-mail: ashkon@AutoTalent.com

Payment:

Installations:

Feel free to visit us at our facility in Los Angeles, CA.
We install everything we sell.

19143 S. Hamilton Ave
Gardena, CA 90248

[COLOR="Royal Blue"]Shipping[/COLOR]:

All orders are shipped via FedEx, UPS, USPS and Pilot.

International, Hawaii and Alaska customers: Please contact us for the best quote possible.

[COLOR="Royal Blue"]Hours of Operation[/COLOR]:

Monday through Friday: 10 AM -7 PM Pacific Time

Saturday: By appointment only
Looks amazing. You guys really know how to set it apart.
My understanding and please correct me if I am wrong. I would not put springs on the car period. The shocks wear out with a year or so. Then the ride quality is horrible. If I need to lower a car then I would highly suggest Coilovers. Springs do the job for short time. Cost factor is amazing. Made a mistake on putting H&R springs on a cayenne a long time ago and totally hated it after a year.

What is different here? Please help me understand and educate me.
Thanks.
Appreciate 0