Rep
Drives: M5 Voodoo Blue

Garage List
2016 BMW M4 GTS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdchicago View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by delfunk View Post
Biggest dissapointing automotive purchase of my life and I have owned dozens of cars. I will never step foot in another BMW dealer. They treated me terribly. Nobody will buy their limited garbage cars anymore after this mess. My car accelerated on its own and fault codes popped up. I told them I was afraid for my life and they said nothing was wrong with the car and I had a newborn child. Spit on them!
Some angry customer here...
I personally have owned BMWs for the last 20 years both in Europe and in the US and always had great experiences.
My GTS is still my favorite after almost 4 years of ownership. I also currently own an X3M and love that one two.
I guess I got lucky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdchicago View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by delfunk View Post
Biggest dissapointing automotive purchase of my life and I have owned dozens of cars. I will never step foot in another BMW dealer. They treated me terribly. Nobody will buy their limited garbage cars anymore after this mess. My car accelerated on its own and fault codes popped up. I told them I was afraid for my life and they said nothing was wrong with the car and I had a newborn child. Spit on them!
Some angry customer here...
I personally have owned BMWs for the last 20 years both in Europe and in the US and always had great experiences.
My GTS is still my favorite after almost 4 years of ownership. I also currently own an X3M and love that one two.
I guess I got lucky...
Exactly the same experience, I am from the UK but now live in the US, had loads of BMWs including a few M3s and a CSL and my GTS is by far the best I ever owned. Kudos to BMW for making such an extreme model. The angry customer has made his point numerous times, happy owners should balance out that opinion
Appreciate 1
redrumm3417.00