12-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #297
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
you guys are trying your best i know. the fact is this.

I am a M3 owner, your not. maybe this new engine to you sounds good because of what you drive now.
but to a current M3 owner, and performance car owner in general. usually when it comes time to get another car for what ever reason. you want the next car to performance, look better, and have something under its hood that in your opinion you see as a upgrade. of course within reason and within financial ability.
Nobody cares that you own an ///M3 dude. Stop with that shit! We've gone over this with you and Earl. Geez! Your superiority complex is off the charts. You are merely an ///M n00b that is completely overcome with 'Fanboyic Romanticism'. Yes, I made that term up just for you. How old are you? Some of us were probably in ///M cars before you were even driving. You just bought your ///M3 in March of this year; I had already owned 5 ///M cars before you even began researching ///M's and GT500's in the late part of 2012. Get off of your high horse; your car is nothing special (..when in the company of other people who have owned the car already).

Quote:
with that said. i feel the M4 looks great, performance of course is going to be great, but do i view a 3.0L I6 TT is something i see as a upgrade ? i wouldn't call a S65 a "better" engine, but i don't find the new I6 to be appealing.
Then PLEASE leave refrain from commenting if the new car doesn't live up to your standards. You've made that painfully obvious.

Quote:
the fact that people are EVEN comparing the M4 to the 335i in sound the department sums it all up for me. ok its not going to be exactly the same. i do not want. "not dramatically different" than a a lower model in the sound department. it makes the car less appealing.
See the comment above.
Appreciate 0