12-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #306
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
to me what i quoted out of that article Clearly states, the car sounds similar. I use the word similar now, not the "same". but if you comprehend something different. we can leave it at that.

also, what does age have to do with anything? there are people who are in there 20s who are professional racing cars. who know way more about racing and building engines than "car people" in there 50s.

like i said before. i am in my 20s, and i grew up around cars. i am not going to sit here and lie to you. i have very wealthy family members (worth 100s of millions) . i have driven and been in many different cars. not many people my age have a passion like i do for cars. many people my age like to go out and party, get drunk do drugs etc what ever. all i wanna do is talk about cars and dream of going to places like the nurburgring. in fact next summer i plan to visit Italy and do the tour of Ferrari and Lamborghini.

so please stop with the age thing.
To sum up:

You own a M3
You have a wealthy Family
You are a big fan of cars
You dream of going to the Nurburgring
You are young and want people to stop with the "age thing"

Perhaps you should stop with the "I own a M3 and have a wealthy family" thing as well then??? Unless you feel it's those attributes that has put you in a position to be the judge on how we should think and feel about cars?

A friendly advice would be to pay more attention to other people's meanings and feelings. Grow up an realize that not everyone agrees with you, or that what you mean isn't necessarily a universal truth...

BTW. I have owned or driven cars as diverse as a Koenigsegg CCR, every gen M3, a number of E30 M3's with S50B30, S50B32 and S54 engine conversions, Ford RS Cosworth's, BMW 5-series, Aston Martins, Ferraris ( two weeks ago I was in a garage with amongst others a 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo and a DB5). This year I have driven, amongst other cars, a SLS AMG, several hot rods, and a F10 M5 with 700+hp on the Autobahn.

This year I've been twice to the Nurburgring and twice in Monaco (Top Marques Monaco Supercar show and later the Formula 1 race). I've been to the Koenigsegg factory in Sweden and to Cosworth in the UK (where they built F1 engines at the time).

And I still am thrilled about a I6 M3/M4 engine... How can that be possible??? Because to me a BMW straight six is THE engine configuration for the M3, and the F8x seems to be a very capable car Those are some reasons I am thrilled about it

I'm even looking forward to next years 1,6l V6 turbo Formula 1 engines

Last edited by Boss330; 12-26-2013 at 01:38 PM..
Appreciate 0