Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
You will be exiled.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander_Valais View Post
fell the same. Saw a private viewing Saturday MG on red interior and fell in love. breathtakingly good in real life. goin to place my order prob in sept. cant wait
Space Gray & Fox Red looked good, so this is very plausible. Do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
I love it! This is totally the color I would get and I can't believe I'm sayin that.

I would have to get SS interior though.

I can see it now, I'd love to try to get YMB seat belts, and maybe even have iND paint the seat backs YMB
I'd be terrified of SS interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smedin View Post
In La Jolla on a family vacation now. Trying to work the schedule to go see this one! Have YMB on order. Never seen it in real life. Wish me luck!
Nice! What's your production week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
Wow ymb/so is ballsy
I'm a ballsy guy. I think it's going to look vicious even with the YMB exterior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
My M4 will be YMB/SSII. I keep looking at SSII interior pics and asking myself, "Are you ready for this? You handled Palladium Silver, but are you READY for this level of care?" My answer is.....gotta go BIG or go home. It'll probably be a more rare combination simply because of the maintenance, and I don't have kids, sooooooo.....

...nothing is stopping me!

I'd be lying if I don't consider texting my connect on a daily basis and switching to black.
If you really like SS, go for it! I could never have it. Destroyed on the first track day, if not just on the way home from the dealer .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Don't change!!

It's going to look incredible! YMB literally screams for the lightest color interior possible. And you're right it does seem quite rare already. When is yours expected I can't wait to see that combo on the M4!
I think anything but black works NO BROWN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBPackerfan1963 View Post
Sorry, you know what they say, "Once you go black........
lol.
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0