06-28-2019, 04:17 PM   #2560
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by myzmak View Post
yeah, been trying to get out a shit ton for the golfing. Has been a pretty steady year as far as that goes....

otherwise, hmmm....

I was fishing myself a few weeks ago up in Northern Sask. Pike and walleye fishing. Where were you guys at / what were you fishing?

Kids sports are actually quiet now. After the hectic winter sports we try to keep the summer ones down. Daughter does track, son did a little 3 on 3 spring hockey and now I just drag them around golfing with me (including on our last 2 trips to BC several days of making them golf in the rain. builds character, etc, etc )

That sounds like a sweet deal on the car. I'm still pushing around the "old lady" I picked up 3.5 years ago. Will probably hang onto her for a little bit as (a) we are now building a vacation place in BC (which, inevitably, we are making much nicer than it probably needs to be which will eat up a significant amount of discretionary cash flow for the next couple of years); and (b)....I still like her. She may not be the newest F8X, but she is pretty, I still love the MT and we have fun.

I still say my next new ride will be an E63 wagon.
I saw only one E63 AMG wagon in my area. Yesterday I saw a Jag XF Wagon, but the rear looked... soo strange.
myzmak2415.00