bmwmdistrict
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
My F82 M4 build thread!

Hey everyone, so this is my first major thread on this forum of the "build" of my 2016 base M4. I purchased it CPO September 2019 and have just recently started to dip into modifying it. Since I have an extended warranty with it, I am really not looking to do anything beyond OEM. And in my opinion, the options on OEM are more than good enough to make this beast even more mean.

Through this forum and its members, I was able to discover Speed & Tech in Herndon, VA. I had them do a bunch of work and just picked up the car this morning.
  • Full body detail / prep work
  • PPF on full front end, rocker panels, mirror covers, rear diffuser, door edges, flat part of rear bumper
  • M Performance Alcantara armrest install
  • M Performance Alcantara CF e-brake install
  • M Performance Gear Shift knob install
  • M Performance CF mirror covers install
  • M Performance CF rear diffuser install
  • EAS black front bumper side reflector delete

I have nothing but top-notch things to say about Speed & Tech and their work. They were extremely professional and communicative, clearly pros at this. I don't trust many people with my cars no matter what car it is but S&T earned my business for good. So thank you all on this forum for your recommendations.

I also want to give a shout-out to GetBMWParts.com - I discovered them through this forum as well and have really appreciated their awesome customer service. I've been buying all my OEM M Performance hardware through them, with a few exceptions of resale through the member classifieds. Their prices are so good my local BMW dealer just shakes their head

Up next is M Performance front lip, splitters, sideskirts. Then I need a little bit more time to save $$$ and I'll finish this off with the M Performance exhaust!

OK, enough blabber here's the pics from picking it up this morning!
Attached Images

Previous: 2016 F82 ///M4 Black Sapphire Metallic | My Build Thread
Appreciate 2
zamboni1129.00
cfm56d7b5886.00