09-06-2020, 07:29 PM   #10
bmwmdistrict
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
This is a bit delayed but I want to give a HUGE thank you to Luc@Speed&Tech and RJ for the outstanding work they did to my M4 in "phase 2" of my build.

I had Speed & Tech install M Performance Style RW Carbon carbon fiber front lip, splitters, sideskirts, and do a major IDRIVE 6 retrofit upgrade with wireless antenna and touchscreen install. They also did an IND roof M Heritage Edition style stripe. Finally, they PPF'd all the new exterior pieces and the roof on top of the earlier PPF work they did a couple months back.

The coding for the IDRIVE unit was done by retrofitmybimmer (@retrofitmybimmer on Instagram or https://retrofitmybimmer.com). Rob was an awesome guy to work with - extremely easy process and his customer support was top notch. I hated IDRIVE 4, it was so dated...made my car feel ancient, and not having CarPlay was a major annoyance to me. This gave me a totally updated interior from an infotainment perspective and now my car from the interior feels no different than a 2020 model. Total game changer.

The end result... my dream build is basically done, at least aesthetically

Up next? No idea.. eventually some performance mods, but it will be a little while. Kinda broke the bank over the past couple months

Anyway, if you're in the DC Metro area, please hit up Speed & Tech. They really do outstanding work, are extremely easy to work with.
Attached Images

Previous: 2016 F82 ///M4 Black Sapphire Metallic | My Build Thread

Last edited by bmwmdistrict; 09-06-2020 at 07:37 PM..
Appreciate 1
zamboni1130.50