View Single Post
      08-11-2021, 08:02 PM   #315
JMBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
Used M3 prices are insane, and I've been advising customers with m3 lease returns to have the dealers buy them out to pocket the equity. YMMV here.

As for the M340s, I do see a good number of 2022 build slots available which is a promising sign given the chip shortage out there.

4-6% is a good target for the rest of 2021 on any BMW with an "M" in it
Thanks for the info, Dan.

I was at my dealer today for an oil change on my 340 and they started talking about what I wanted to do at the end of my lease next April. Told them I'm currently planning on buying the car out and then trading it in on something because of the current state of the market. They started pushing to take the car now and give me a "credit" on whatever I wanted to get into next.

They said that they expect the market to "normalize" by next April. If true, that's good in the sense that F80 M3s will come down to less ridiculous prices, but my 340i would obviously be worth less as well.

What do you think? Wait it out until April or try to work something out now? Want to find an F80 M3 through them as they've been good to me thus far and they've got a number of dealerships to pull from as they're owned by Sonic Automotive.

Thanks in advance. Great to get your perspective on this stuff.