View Single Post
      04-12-2019, 09:13 PM   #44
boss2k
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag3ofShadows View Post
It's crazy how much opinions can differ...I'm polar opposite lol. I have a '17 Grand Sport and I'm to the point where I can't wait to get rid of it. I'm just bored of driving it. It's an M7 and sounds incredible, but it just doesn't excite me any more. I also had a '15 Stingray prior so that could be why it feels a bit stagnant too. With that said, I've been driving the same/similar car for about 4 years and ready for something new... I'm torn between the C63 and M4 ZCP right now, and cannot decide what I want. Both have their pros/cons. I've also been offered trade-in values about $8k less than what I owe on the vette so that's a deterrent too. I feel as though my vette ride is stiff as all hell, and every M4 I've test driven felt smooth as butter and much more refined same with the benz obviously.

Also, your last point about the moonroof really hits home. It's nearly impossible to locate a ZCP car WITH a moonroof. The CF roof looks amazing, but I totally would miss the feel of having the targa. Some will say.. well just get the vert. I don't really care for appearance of verts in general, and I'd rather have the sunroof than a CF roof.
How do you like the stingray so far? Do you miss anything about your M3? Regrets?
Interesting LOL, I just love the stingray , specially the v8 sound and suspension. The car is so smooth inspite being a sports car and so comfortable. Not ashamed to say I hated the M3 ZCP stiff suspension , not comfortable for daily driver at all. Do you have the MRC suspension in the vette , it's really nice

Also love the M7 clutch and transmission, way better than the M3 in my opinion. I dont understand how you found the M4 suspension smooth and comfortable.

No regrets at all except the 4 doors, however driving a sports car and sitting low is a different feeling and loving it
Appreciate 0