01-20-2014, 08:50 PM   #132
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
How am I confused? You said the E92 wheels fit so definitively and that there were a few spy photos showing this. You posted a photo that has front 220M wheels on an F82 (which I've already seen). If the rear fit, why wouldn't they have put them on the car as well. I'm saying we don't know the offsets and that they may not fit. Maybe our definition of fitting is different. In my opinion, the need to run a 35mm spacer means the wheel doesn't fit.

Also, maybe you should stop acting so high and mighty and insulting other posters. I've been on this forum for 4 years. It doesn't make you better than me that you make 100 posts a day.
I've been here almost 9 years, so it does, indeed, make me better than you.

In all seriousness, time here is irrelevant. It is not illogical to deduce that if the front wheel offsets work, the rear offsets will likely work too (..after all, we didn't see E9X ///M cars running around with E46 ///M wheels on it; despite all of that, E9X guys ran square set-ups using E46 wheels). Maybe they were testing longevity of the rear wheels. Maybe they were testing the wheel/tire combination. Maybe, maybe, maybe! We don't know why they had the new rear wheels mounted to the rear of the car. We can already see how inset the new wheel is on the car, so that indicates to me that the OEM offset likely won't be much more aggressive than the E9X, and that spacers would be needed regardless (..assuming you like that look as many of us do).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTDude View Post
He has personal issues. He is one of those people who have to always insult others to feel good. Just ignore him.
Sure Jason. You couldn't sell that icy lie to a polar bear. Multiple people here know your game. Save us headaches.
Appreciate 0