12-30-2015, 09:37 AM   #25
AlphaOmega4
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class-of-2016 View Post
guys, don't bother saying anything that isn't "AWESOME, LOVE IT", this vendor is simply editing all the negative comments out. It's ridiculous. lol.
Pretty Lame ... My comment is gone as well as many others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelsBoutique View Post
Thank you all for the amount of feedback (both positive and negative)! When we began this widebody project we knew we would be pissing off "the purists." This F82 was meant to shock & awe people, not blend in as just another BMW. Our goal was not to be just another Bimmer parked at the local car meet within a row of other Bimmers that nobody bothered to stop for. If you never take risks nobody will ever notice you. We put a lot of hard work & dedication behind this build and we stick behind our work no matter what the reaction. We're proud of what we accomplished. As proven by this thread, people have taken notice and thus our mission was a successful one.
How so? forum members clicked on a post.. majority didn't care for the look.. their post were deleted. what makes that a successful mission to you ?

You deleted peoples comments and opinions on this look .. if it was the mods.. still makes no sense as I actually paid you a compliment on the other vehicles I have seen you guys do.

Pretty Weak if you ask me... obviously you don't handle objection very well.

/ Thread