05-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #235
M4TW
///M Uber Alles
Canada
Rep
Drives: '15 MW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by consolidated View Post
From the Pistonheads forum, Harris's interesting, frank and sober reply to another journo poster.
I must confess to not having read CH's reviews before. If I have, I didn't bother to learn his name. Since he seemed to be considered some kind of sage automotive Guru around these parts, I was interested to read his review to see what the fuss was about. I really enjoyed his initial review as it seemed to hit on the important points, and provided information that I could use about the car I'm buying. Reading the reply you posted above, made me see why he is a legend.

Unfortunately, he isn't helping ease my ants-in-my-pants excitement about the car I will be picking up in Munich in a month's time. I think I'm going to absolutely adore my street fighting, float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, crappy sounding (at times) Bavarian driving machine.