10-02-2020, 07:50 AM   #61
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDE92M3 View Post
Dude this is awesome! I literally love when I’m able to help people find an answer. Like you I went through the researching frenzy, going from post to post. But at the time, my questions were left unanswered. And I’m the type of person that researches maybe too much, but won’t buy until I’m 100% or close to it haha. So when I talked to myself into swapping to different springs, I myself thought I was crazy and figured what was the point. But I’m happy I took a chance, made me enjoy and love daily driving my F80 and I’m helping others do the same too. It’s funny I explain to others that have Swift or similar springs, but stubborn demeanors make them “live” with the ride since it’s installed already. But I never like to settle, it’s not my style! As every social media person please guys whether I helped you or not, think about subscribing to my YouTube channel. I’ll be doing many more videos that will be beneficial. And don’t worry I won’t sell out haha

JD
Absolutely man. I even went so far as to ask in the threads I bounced around in to no avail. Group think is real, but so are good solutions. Good on you for finding it and sharing. I thank you. Maybe illl code today and report back.

Also, nice stable you have there I am quite jealous. Only two current M’s for me as the wife refused the x5m and opted for the 3.0
Appreciate 1
JDE92M3874.00