03-06-2021, 01:58 PM   #54
Alpine-F80
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2nicee View Post
I was going to use him but heard way too many horror stories of people paying him then never getting their wheels and him ghosting them. I think you have a larger IG following and gave him more exposure so you might have not had that issue but others have.
I gotta jump in and vouch for Mark (IG @thee_deported), he did a 3pc conversion on my BBS LM's. I was originally gonna go with Sensei6 or VRWheels but they were talking months wait time.

There's tons of horror stories for all the wheel build companies from what I've seen, some more than others. Mark had my wheels were done in less than a week from receiving the faces (which I mailed across country)...but that was because the barrels and lips needed he already had in stock. Also my IG has under 500 followers, I didn't have any sort of in with him and I've never met him in person. So from my experience he's 100% legit and professional. He does all the custom wheel builds for Supreme Power I believe, a reputable performance shop (and maybe site sponsor?).

Last edited by Alpine-F80; 03-06-2021 at 04:10 PM..
Appreciate 0