11-13-2014, 11:46 AM   #15
dclowd9901
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by notan///m View Post
congrats dude! My M3 was parked on the other side of yours earlier that morning and I got to snap a pic while the place was still quiet. That storm system that moved through last week was something, but (like you), my wife and I still made the most of it. I too thought that the winter wheels would be some crappy non-descript set of wheels, but to my delight they were an OEM set. I can say though that the wheel depot that handles that program left a lot to be desired considering that a large portion of their customer base is from the ED program. I waited over an hour just to get my car into a bay despite having an appointment.

Will post a review once I compile all the photos and experiences. No way I would take delivery of a car otherwise!! Who was your delivery associate?
Was yours the Austin Yellow number? I saw one down on the floor and was in awe. That color made me regret the Alpine White a little bit

I can't remember the name of my associate, but he was great. Explained everything to me, a BMW newb, and he was fun and not stodgy at all.

Wish we could've had a chat before taking off, but who knows, I've already met @dave72 at Spa-Francorchamps, so who knows how many of you cool peeps I'll get a chance to meet

Oh yeah, and that storm system was total garbage, but I was still in awe of the beauty of the drive from Italy to Zurich. It just makes me want to do this again with the next gen M3... but you know, in the summer, maybe