View Single Post
      02-17-2019, 11:08 AM   #8
Bears2020
Rep
Drives: C350

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
Just to clarify, BMW has never shown San Marino Blue as an available color on their website for the M3/M4. For the (non-CS) M3/M4, San Marino Blue has been an Individual color and must be specially ordered during the order process at your BMW dealer.

For the M4, BMW has "standard" colors, with Alpine White at no cost, and six other metallic colors available for $550. In addition, they have offered a few other "standard" Individual colors, such as Tanzanite Blue, for ~$1800, but at the moment, these are not shown on the website.

All other colors, including San Marino Blue, are non-standard Individual colors must be approved by BMW, add additional time to the manufacturing process, and about $5200 to the cost.
Thanks for the info. I ended up ordering the M4 yesterday. I am going from a 2015 435 m sport to my first M.

I ended up going with the San Marino blue and also getting the 433m wheels for them and a carbon fiber front lip and carbon fiber spoiler. The hard part now.....the wait! I’m really glad I waited for the San Marino because they were trying to get me into a different color back in December.
Appreciate 1
SD ///M42992.00