Klappe zu, Affe tot
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Frozen White M4 ZCP 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebbnsx View Post
I have an 18 Frozen white M3 6spd, in fact it's the only one in this color 6spd comp pack car. I too feel very blessed but man this color is a PITA. I maintain it very well but any scratches in the paint you have to live with. I have had several mishaps with it getting scratched by my kids. I've learned to live with it as I will probably always keep this car since it has under 9k miles since new. Congrats on the car man. You will love it.
Thanks, I am glad to see you post here! Once I started the process of buying this car, I did a lot of research on Frozen paint and FBWM in particular. You came up in a lot of my searches, and because of you I bought Poorboy's World Matte Detailer and Dr. Beasley's Matte Perscription. Really love the Matte Detailer but have only used the Dr Beasley's Matte Shampoo so far. Also because of seeing your posts I found your Future Classic static sticker post, which I thought was super cool, so I ordered one myself!

I think I can live with small scratches and chips. I won't be driving it all that much (maybe 4-6K miles a year), so that should help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted_M View Post
Nice find, car looks amazing and welcome to the frozen world
Thanks man! Glad to be a part of the frozen world, your frozen blue is amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatLyfe View Post
Congrats on the purchase, be extra careful with that paint, very hard to match scratches as paint chips.. best thing is PPF the whole car to preserve the expensive paint.

or as the other user said, you will have to live with the scratches and paint chip as they will not match the true color.
Thanks! Yeah, I am super careful so far. Park far away from other, etc. Don't think I will PPF the whole car, but you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Excellent find! That hood completes the look!!

Congrats!
Thanks! Yeah, the hood is really something. Genuine CS CF too.

I know it is hard to match this paint, but the place that painted this hood nailed the match. I will have to ask the original owner again about who did the work, just in case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325iExecutive View Post
congrats on the car. It looks awesome!!
Thank you!

IG: frozen_white_m4
Appreciate 1