View Single Post
      09-01-2020, 11:12 AM   #1
PapaSmurfM3
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F80

First BMW (F80 M3 2017 YMB ZCP 6MT) and New To Forum

Hey All!

My name is Brad and I'm new to the BMW world. I've driven various models over the years and always loved them but have always wanted to buy an M3. Being as I'm very cautious and don't take loans it's taken me a while but finally, I've bought my first M. I also have a Mazda Miata NB manual and a Nissan Xterra that was my former daily driver. Needless to say, the F80 has everything I need with power, comfort, looks and room for the kids.

The car was delivered August 10th and so far I've bought Tommy L Garage mudlaps, had the windows tinted, full detail and ceramic coat, Weathertec trunk liner for hauling kids sports gear, HRE FF01 flow formed wheels for winter setup in 19" staggered along with Michelin Alpin PA4 tires and now I'm working on the Carbon Fiber stuff and reading until my head spins. This forum is already proving essential in attaining information regarding parts and technical information.

My goals for the car are to dress it up a little with some CF, lower it down a bit but not too much, get a few aftermarket interior parts and then just enjoy it. I may do a charge pipe upgrade and some performance mods but I don't think I'd go too extreme. That is all to be decided as I learn the platform. I also could use some advanced driver courses to better handle the car as I'm still a fairly entry level driver when it comes to performance driving or handling higher HP cars.

Anyway, here are a couple photos of the new beauty and I'm already thoroughly enjoying my ownership of this incredible car!

Name:  IMG_9932.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  430.3 KB

Name:  IMG_9919.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  406.2 KB

Feel free to follow on Instagram at YasAttack_M3

Last edited by PapaSmurfM3; 09-01-2020 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: EDIT: feel free to follow on Instagram at YasAttack_M3
Appreciate 2
2011ninja3396.00
zamboni1130.50