09-17-2017, 09:52 PM   #9
T1M3LESS
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnphilosfr View Post
Wow another stunning looking M3. I loved your SSII, but the the f80 looks great in BSM. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Congrats
Thanks man! I'm definitely excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellipsis212 View Post
Nice! I have a 2017 zcp in black and those new black satans absolutely set it off. So jelly!
Much appreciated! Yeah, really like the black 666Ms. I'm sure it'll pop up online soon! Otherwise, you can always powdercoat if you get bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SNAILS View Post
Congrats broski! But my twin is gone. Let the modding begin again. Btw u guys are a bad influence on me and now I can't get the idea out of my head lol
Thanks my dude! I know, won't be twinning anymore. BUT who knows, you might end up getting a BSM too

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo-shell View Post
Bad ass. You finally got the Carbon structure seats. I hope they're everything you imagined them to be. Oh, and please put those TE's on that thing.
Thanks bro! You guys convinced me to go with carbonstructure cloth! I really like it so far! Hopefully it wears better down the road. Time will tell.

Really like the black 666Ms. might go OEM+ for a bit then we'll see if I mount the TE's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
Congrats and awesome find with BSM + ZCP + CSAT = 10/10
Thank you! and yes I did get lucky finding this at a dealer that's not too far away. and 6 speed too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.mba View Post
Thanks for sharing those pics I think it is the first time that I see those stripes on an M3 (I have seen them as part of the M performance parts list but not actually installed on a car)... Agree they need to go and hoping they didn't include that bullshit in the final invoice cause I would have lost my marbles if they told me I had to pay for this atrocity!

M
Trust me, I argued back and forth as far as crediting me for the racing stripes. Unfortunately, it was port installed and on the actual window sticker. I even asked to get M perf floor mats instead to comp the cost of the racing stripes. But no good. Can you believe that was $465?
Oh well, I guess the 'free' Icon Adaptive Full LEDs made up for it!
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 0