Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M3 ZCP DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINERALWHITE_F80M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
Gosh that IAT climb is ridiculous. Here is a single gear log on a Cary Jordan custom flex fuel tune on full E85. My IATs rose 2 degrees with a 3rd gear pull at 24 psi peak.

I am on a CSF front heat exchanger and stock/OEM top mount intercooler. 20% coolant, 80% distilled water, Redline water wetter combo.

https://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=60eb...729b21f4fd5367
Yeah dude it makes no sense to me...

Our coolant temps are similar so I don’t believe the coolant is the culprit.

Even if your ambient temps were lower the fact it only rose 2 deg compared to mine is nuts. It’s hard to believe that AP could have made something failing this bad, but then again they are discontinued...
Keep in mind the engine coolant and intake coolant are on separate cooling circuits so you can't really compare the two.

I would try to put the stock intercooler back on and see if you see improvements… I don't think it's a pump issue since you bled your cooling circuit and the pump ran. Must be the intercooler…
2017 F80 M3 ZCP / AA GESI DPs / Akrapovic Evo / BBS FI-R 19" / Bend Calibration ECUTEK Flex Fuel | Bilstein B16 DDC + CS EDC / BMC Filters / BMS OCC / CSF HE / ESS CP / Nitto NT555R2 / PD Crank Hub / SPL Suspension / Uniden R7 / Wagner Top Mount IC

2021 Mini GP3 / BMC Filters / BM3 / Cary Jordan E30 / Wagner IC / Remus Race
Appreciate 0