12-26-2013, 12:38 PM   #97
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Yea but the E9x ZCP was not a deal breaker if your didn't have one. Don't get me wrong, I love the rims (had them on myself), but everything else was OK at best.

You can buy used ZCP rims, get springs for pretty cheap and get someone to code Euro MDM. Is it easier to just get ZCP from factory, absolutely. But my budget and color choice meant I was stuck with an 08.

Like I said though, if it's E9x style ZCP, then it's not a deal breaker. If it's M5/6 style where the changes are in the guts of the car, then that's a deal breaker for me. So many journalists were saying how ZCP is how the M5/6 should have come from factory, whereas E9x they were saying the difference was not big.
i completely understand. and in fact when i was looking at M3s i also was looking at non ZCP cars. All i am saying is this. for how much ZCP cost and what you get. its not a rip off factory package. and yes its not a deal breaker.

also there are people like me who bought this car to have a warranty and keep everything OEM for daily driving purpose. with that said. i love the better looking rims and extra suspension gear. as i don't plan to mod the car. i wanted all i could get from factory
Appreciate 0