Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnniqe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanfiman View Post
Posting up to say, if you're wondering, contemplating, thinking about it, on the fence...just do it.

Received my package within two days of shipping, Alex was flexible enough to hop on and get everything done in the evening, the day before thanksgiving no less.

The tune is flawless. I went with stage 1, it is the OEM+ CS like power level I was looking for along with the burbles, start up, and DCT flash. The most important factor is the power delivery. It is smooth, without spikes, and OEM like in its delivery to the point it is deceptive in how much faster the car actually is. Cannot recommend enough.

Those of you who went straight for stage II, HA. I'll make that move down the road, after I get some new tires LOL. Can't even imagine what it is like.

Thanks Alex. Quality products, with good service, at a fair price is a combination that is all too rare in general, and something that is damn near impossible to find in the auto/tuning world. Keep doing you.
You get something physical from the order?

Also are the burbles on the tune identical to the stock CS?
Considering the Stage 2 with the coding but I've not heard from Alex on the PM yet
Email him

Alpine MSS Stage 2+ E30 tune|MST Intakes|VRSF Single Mid Pipe|Agency Power Intercooler|VTT Full solution crank hub fix
Appreciate 0