View Single Post
      04-20-2021, 11:54 AM   #444
Macheins
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 Marina Bay M3 xDrive

Garage List
Similar to some other folks, I'm curious given the current trend of used car sales what might be a fair asking price for my F80 if I sold it to a private party versus the various services/dealerships.

I'm going to let go of it somewhere over the course of the next few months. It's sitting with 52.5k miles and will remain mostly parked while we put miles on our Alfa.

During the pandemic the underside of the front bumper got some scrapes that you can't see, but once you know its there you cant unknow it. I was quoted $1k for the respray and guard replacement.

I'm getting it appraised for trade-in and seeing what other car buying services would offer this week but I'd really appreciate any thoughts on what it might be able to fetch if sold to a private party. I am not opposed to directly selling it to someone else, but when it comes to any long range deals it can sometimes become a hassle that I might just want to avoid with my current time/availability to deal with it.

GERMAN M34181.00