View Single Post
      02-21-2024, 07:19 AM   #31
SoundQ2
Rep
Drives: 17 Porsche 911, 18 BMW M4 Cab

I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from.

I know this is an old post but if you're still searching, I have some advice.

I also come from a audiophile background regarding car audio competition.

Anyway to improve the sound it will not be cheap. The BEST way to do it would be replace the amp with an Alpha one (BimmerTech) OR replace most if not all of the speakers. Both of those options are about $1K each.

I have changed the EQ setting from HK to B&O (using BimmerCode) and it improved it some. But still lacking bass.

If you're going to keep the car for a while and/or drive it a lot, I'd invest in replacing the speakers first and talk with BimmerTech (I do not work for them and this is not an advertisement but I do recommend them as they have a lot of experience and plug and play options...for a price).

Good luck.

OMG...sorry I MEANT to post this on a different topic/post...F83 M4 vert sound quality issue... Don't know how I got here.

I didn't see the 2nd page of the post...The guy before me was able to "code" it better...I only changed it from HK to B&O... not much difference...I'll see if I can code it like he did with BimmerCode...may not be possible.

SORRY

Last edited by SoundQ2; 02-21-2024 at 07:30 AM.. Reason: Didn't see the 2nd page when I wrote this.
Appreciate 0