01-01-2020, 01:57 PM   #11
dantm3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_X View Post
My brother lives in Austin and he just sold his RS4 to Roman there (that's how I learn that Boostlogic was in Austin). I spoke withhim already about getting the crank hub done. He also said he has done a few Max PSI kits so I know my car will be in good hands.

As for living in RR, I'm a bit concerned. The wife work, takes her to southeast Austin and she is currently visiting Austin. She said it is a bit of a drive during peak traffic hours. She hasn't tried the toll roads so we don't know if that is going to be any better.
I live in Round Rock, and my kids go to the best elementary, middle, and high school by rating in the district. Cant beat that. I do commute to south austin (south of zilker park) daily and it is absolutely brutal.... traffic even on the toll road on mopac is always bad as well. I would say to avoid the commute of possible.
Welcome to Austin though, and thank you for moving here and improving my property value.... Alot of people complain about the growth we have seen,and make comments about new people (especially Californians) clogging up the roads... I say deal with it.
Appreciate 0