07-20-2013, 02:43 AM   #81
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by needabeemer View Post
i hear you, but the point is that i dont want to spend 60k+ on a 435i only to see that its been outdated/outdone literally 3 months later

the m4 will probably look a lot better and make me say "damn, i wish my car had that" ...it will inevitably happen to every car we choose, but at least let us enjoy our basic 4's for longer than 3 ******* months

the 5 and 6 series owners didnt see the M5/M6 for like 2+ years and got to enjoy their cars for a long time. if i buy a brand new 4 series ill enjoy it and then get teased by the M4's superior looks/tech just a few months later. and im not even talking about the performance yet. the performance is something i probably wouldnt even need but the looks/tech alone will ruin the joy of owning a "basic" 4 series and make me regret my purchase. suppose this car has a much more aggressive air breather side vent, or the LED headlights from the concept, or something along those lines?

sorry but thats a deal breaker to me, i just changed my mind about getting a 4 series over that. and now i will probably have to switch to another brand all together since im not waiting til late 2014 for a car. bmw does not know how to make their customers feel special at all.
the M4 is going to look better. but its not like you are going to be seeing them around town. specially how new is about to be.
Appreciate 0