View Single Post
      02-01-2014, 04:24 PM   #14
RealStig
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M sa View Post
I can't make sense of your posts, you are all over the place. You call your self an enthusiast with connections with BMW yet you just test drive an f30 to see how the steering is? And then you want to compare it to an M3? What is your agenda here? Seriously I see one negative post by you then two negatives. Comparing a 335 steering to an m car shouldn't even be a thread!!
What are you talking about? I have to have an agenda? I never drove a car with electric steering before and today I did and I didn't like what I saw. I must have valid reasons to be concerned because the M boss apparently felt the need to clarify that M3's electric steering will be nothing like the regular F30 series steering (which i didnt know or i wouldnt have made this post).

I also dont have "connections" anywhere, i have a good relationship with a few CAs who claim they are connected.

You need to relax and take a chill pill. I didnt post anything unreasonable. Its a car forum not a therapy group, I dont need your character profiling
Appreciate 0