infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTastic4 View Post
Hello,

I recently purchased a new 2016 Audi RS7, the thing is a total beast. And apart from it being an amazing daily it feels like a boat and I kind of dislike the rear.

I'm considering purchasing my 3rd M4, however, this one is a convertible with every option except ceramic. The F83 is a 2015 with 6k miles. Part of me really wants to do it, but part of me doesn't. The RS7 is pretty rare in my area, only about 3 within a 250 mile radius, but there's a fair amount of F82's.

I would be getting some money back on this deal due to the equity I have in the RS and the fact that I have to pay no taxes on the trade in, but I'd also be loosing some money as well. The F83 is $800 less per month. I paid 127k for the RS the used F83 is 78K.

Am I stupid for even considering this?!! A lot of my friends and family seem to think so. They feel as though it's a downgrade, even though they're 2 very different animals. I just miss how fun the M4 was to drive.
you are crazy i would love an rs7 and then tune it, thing is a monster. If i had the money that would be my next car