View Single Post
      05-20-2019, 07:02 PM   #4
ABahnM5
Registered
Rep
Drives: 16 Holden Commodore VF

Autonation is going to make you think you’re special, but you aren’t. Based on those numbers that should be obvious. All decisions made are done so through a 1 price no haggle pricing model. They do this to make you think you’re getting a better deal than you are. In actuality it’s nothing more than clever advertising and very well trained salesmen . It’s like carmax on really polished steroids. I have dealt with several AN dealerships in Texas. On both occasions the dealerships (both bmw stores) made it clear they cared far more for autonation than they did for BMW. Their business model is supposed to be different for new car sales, but nothing I’ve seen has made me believe that. They will not hesitate to move cars if they don’t sell, this gives them the upper hand in any negotiation. That being said they specialize in taking advantage of a never ending supply of ignorant or desperate consumers. They have truly become a monster in car sales...don’t allow yourself to become one of their latest snacks. Companies like Autonation are ruining the opportunity for great deals on cars like these. You can do way better...walk away
Appreciate 4
Darth One6612.50
Clark_Kent2226.00
GERMAN M34181.00