fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullc26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzcat View Post
Is Texas one of those state that charges sales tax on the entire sales price upfront rather than on the monthly payment? That partly explains why your payment is so high. But any dealers that charges $400 for crappy tint is probably also marking up the money factor and acquisition fee. I'm shocked they have the self-restrain to only charge you $150 for doc fee, which is always BS, like dentist charging you extra for their gloves.

The bottom line is this... the lease support for 2018 3 series (M3 included) is going to end this month (supposed to end last month but got extended). So if the dealer doesn't lease this car in the next 2 weeks, they are stuck with it. The only way to get rid of it after this month is over is the hope for someone coming in with a sack of $100 bill to buy it. In another word, they should be bending over backwards to make this deal happen but they are still dicking around with $400 tint and $7 "other". Let them stew in their own poop for a few days and call them after Memorial day.
Thanks everyone for the responses. I have passed on this car and actually found a few CSs that I have gotten much better quotes for.
Show autonation! Your old deal with auto-nation was a FANTASTIC deal... for them.