01-12-2020, 10:55 PM   #57
Ajax915
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 320i BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokayy View Post
I have the same issue after updating to iOS 13.1 today. In the morning commute I was still on iOS 13 and everything in iDrive works fine with selecting and changing songs. Once i got to work, I updated to 13.1 and on the commute home, that's when I noticed that iDrive is ignoring my input to select the next song via my steering wheel and using the iDrive knob.

Restarting phone doesn't help either. Start car on and off is the same...however, I did notice that sometimes when I plug in my iPhone via usb the default playlist will always play the first song in my Songs list beginning with "A". If in this playlist, I am able to select songs. But once I go and search for another playlist, I'm only able to select a song to start playing from the list and nothing else afterwards. Cannot select new ones from the playlist.

I also always had a issue where my playlist shows -100,-101,-102...when I scroll down the list. Anyone have this issue too and is there a fix?
Same here bro, with the not being able to select a song. Songs with either read (-100 and so forth) or (-) while scrolling down the playlist using idrive system..
Appreciate 0