Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 991dc5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgmt View Post
Stay stock and drive it the way it was meant to be driven. You will never have an issue.
Exactly. I can't put the stock power down to the ground as it is. Why anyone would want 550-600 hp in this car is beyond me. Does not make sense...
Try getting rid of the pilot super sucks if u're still on stock wheel/tires. I have stock sized Re71r and I can put down stage 2 bm3 in 2nd dct in S3 without issues after the tires are warm. I have also tracked (hpde) the Re71 on cs+ map without issues putting the power down also. (GTS diff flash + poly diff bushings are great help)

I feel like the stock CH is more of a random or condition based issue. There are those who slip stock low mileage and there are those who never had an issue with mods. (I'm excluding the big turbo 700+ builds since I feel like there are other factors not just the CH to be worried about).

Personally I have 41k on MY15 daily driven rain/snow and tuned for God knows how long (*knock on wood btw without an issue*). I have over 60 60-130 pulls and a few hpde events.

Things I avoid:

-Highload on low RPM (bad for any car especially cars with low to mid range tq, bad for your rods as well)

-Going wot over bumpy surfaces (bad for your diff/gearbox/suspension)

-Launching (literally bad for everything lol never been a 1/4 guy. I started from the k20/glass tranny world)

-Knockdown

PS: these are just my person opinion and experience
Thanks 99 good info. When my MPSS wear out, sticky tires are an option. My only negative is the Increased amount of road debris kicked up on the painted areas. . I'm a little anal on paint.
I have my rockers and high impact areas PPF'ed with xpel. Also by upgrading the tires without going wider in size would not kick up any more debris than ur PSS. The compound alone in the Re71r is a big factor in grip. I am on stock sized 255 front 275 rear Re71r. It will be one of your favorite upgrades I'm sure . The road noise with Re71r is substantially worse in comparison tho.
. I am PPF in those areas as well. Thanks for the valuable input. Love this forum
Appreciate 0