View Single Post
      07-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #43
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small Yellow View Post
Not to argue with you but thats also the reason why many of us don't buy the GTR because it distracts the driving feel. Yes it is fast, but it doesn't give you the same soulful feeling that, say, a GT3 RS would give you. Personally I would much rather have a car that brings me more excitement rather than a car that is fast because when will we ever drive a car to its limit for it to matter? And if say we track it, I am sure most of us don't have the ability to come close to what the car is capable of.
The reason the C63 was picked in this article and by Steve Sutcliffe was due to it having "soul". Your GTR analogy doesn't fit here.

"The C63 is possibly the most characterful, connected new car on the market, and while it remains a mighty beast, in its final incarnation it is far from untamed.

Every tester walked away from it enamoured by just how special it makes you feel, from its bombastic engine to every control that talks to you, wherever you’re driving it and at whatever speed. It’s exactly enough to make you forgive its old cabin and hard ride."
Appreciate 0