View Single Post
      12-20-2018, 10:51 PM   #121
DML
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 Heritage

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfempty View Post
It's nice to see the outpouring of support for the OP. I agree that this neighbor likely has behavioral/psych issues, even if it's just a complete lack of impulse control, that make any rational argument with him likely to fail. I think that ultimately the neighbor's actions will be self-defeating as the police and the courts tend not to tolerate irrational bullies with anger management issues. (Wait until he blows up in court or try's to throw something at the judge!) This said, I actually support the idea of a tune or starting the car with the garage closed. I see it not so much as a concession, but rather it demonstrates to everyone (neighbors, cops, courts, and even the HOA for what it's worth) a rational problem-solving approach that further emphasizes the OP as the non-aggressor and the neighbor as a lunatic bully who's response is to commit vandalism. "Your Honor, I'm trying to make a few fixes that can help, he's throwing rocks through my window."

Regardless, OP, it sounds like you're doing your best in a really unfortunate and stressful situation. Good luck and keep us posted.
Or maybe pick up and move, again.
Appreciate 0