04-06-2020, 01:44 AM   #4
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Fanatics View Post
It has been a very long time since I posted here, but I wanted to share my experience after selling my F80 back in late 2017 and receiving the 992 earlier this year. So I will start of by saying that I really regretted selling my F80 and moving to an x5, my car was an early build that I picked up in 2014 and had all the options available at the time except for CCBs. I must say that the M3 is one of the best value of money cars available, it offers an incredible driving experience/fit and finish. Things I miss about the M are its dual nature, daily usability and how mod friendly the platform was. Stepping into the 992S is a huge step up in performance, handling, and seemingly endless traction. For spirited driving I would choose the Porsche any day, as it offers a very raw experience, however for daily commute I do miss the M for its more comfortable ride on the highways and better insulation. Please let me know if you guys have any questions.
Beautiful! I made a similar transition but I definitely didn't feel any regret at any point though! Enjoy the 992. Such a marvelous car.