View Single Post
      11-27-2019, 09:28 AM   #88
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
What caliber and how many (also the whole truck?)? The highly public demonstration failure wasn't confidence inspiring.

I like the memes though of an Aztec mounting a Delorean from behind to create this offspring.
Apparently 9mm full metal jacket shot from 10m with a handgun, due to the hardness of the metal used.

There’s an explanation (excuse?) posted about the glass getting cracked at bottom from sledgehammer, which caused cracked glass, and other backstage vid where the steel ball did bounce off the glass.

Yea absolutely I think those memes are hilarious and on point. It will be even more hilarious if that truck can go from a dig and low roll better than a lot of pure sports cars. In a way it’s like an f80 getting walked by a big wagon with 2 child seats strapped in the back

Edit: Kief , i totally get it. The look counts a lot sometimes. Hope you get that wagon eventually.

Seriously, I have drunk the EV koolaid hard since I really like my daily driver. I’m also a nerd and I think that’s the target combo for that “truck”. Lol.

Last edited by nicknaz; 11-27-2019 at 09:33 AM..
Appreciate 2
minn1914034.50
Kief4434.00