SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
Has CPO warranty thru next year, but I'm more concerned about maintenance; that the oil and fluids were changed in the proper intervals as I plan to put a decent share of HPDE days on this thing and don't want to start with a (possibly) neglected motor.
Glad to see that you're planning on doing HPDEs. My wife and I are avid track addicts. We have an HPDE coming up at Buttonwillow at the beginning of March. We've run at Laguna Seca many times but this year we're not going to be at the BMW CCA Golden Gate Chapter HPDE at LS at the end of February. That would be two weekends back-to-back, lots of freeway driving to get to both tracks and back, and my wife can't take that much time off work since she started a new job last May.

Are you a member of the BMW CCA Golden Gate Chapter? Maybe we'll run into you at an HPDE in the future!

Appreciate 0