SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKL View Post
Deteria - I am in a very similar position. I just ordered a 2020 M4 with Individual Paint. I ride my motorcycle to work daily, I will drive my M4 about 5k miles a year, maybe even a little less. It will be a weekend toy and garage Trophy.

I was considering doing European Delivery. I have never done ED nor ordered Individual paint before, I thought this time I would do both. Ultimately I decided not to do ED and just have the car delivered state-side.

There is NO more financial incentive to get ED. It used to save you some money. It doesn't any longer. That combined with a few other factors, the time to get the car back to the US after ED, the fact that you can't get port installed accessories if you do ED, and frankly just the general paranoia of what my car my go through during ED, and then being delivered after ED I just decided not to do it. So instead I booked my wife and I a spare-no-expense European vacation.

Anyway thats my story. I do however highly recommend you order a 2020 M4, you'll get one of the very last of a very fantastic auto
Do you realize that you replied to a post that is almost 3 years old? I doubt your input has any value to the OP at this point.

And if you are only doing ED to "save money", then you just don't get it...

Appreciate 0