NiceGuyEddie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryTheLabelGuy View Post
I feel like I'm driving a completely different car.
ZCP's new springs were a little lower as the car looks like a 4x4
2015 sounded like a 2005 Kia Rio on the interior
Look, no offense, but these statements, and others like that that you have made show that you are prone to extreme hyperbole, and thus, your review, to me, is, while not quite worthless, obviously extremely biased. It's apparent that you are trying to justify your decision, and you do so by over-exaggerating things about the non-ZCP.

I'm glad you like your new ZCP, and it is quite evident from other reviews that the ZCP is certainly a better car than the non-ZCP, but your review makes it sound like the the non-ZCP is a 1979 Ford Pinto, and the ZCP is a Ferrari. That just ain't true.

If I was buying an M today, I would certainly, without a doubt, check the ZCP box. But I won't be trading in my M4 for a ZCP M4, especially given the financial loss that would entail. The ZCP seems to be well worth the $5.5k cost. However, it is not worth the $5.5k plus $10-15k loss.

Enjoy your ZCP, and I will enjoy mine, and be about a tenth of second slower than you out on the track. I'm fine with that.
Does anyone on this forum really feel the need to justify the rationale for his purchases to a bunch of strangers on the Internet? Seriously, is this really an actual phenomenon? I feel like I am taking crazy pills when I read shit like that. Jesus Christ.
Appreciate 1