GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I love my Bose QC 35s and I’m not a Bose fan at all.
Yeah, we're all different, but for me those are the worst sounding headphones I've ever tried - they sound shittier than $20 headphones to me. just horrific. They're the only headphones I've tried where I can literally find nothing good to say about their sound. I have underwater earbuds for swimming that sound better.

On the plus side they're the most comfortable headphones I've ever put on except for the Aeon Flows and I'd say the AFs aren't better, just similar in comfort.

Also, noise cancellation is worthless for me, but Bose is the best at it.

And I'm not a Bose hater, some of my best friends use Bose ... plus I have a pair of Bose on-ear soundlinks that I use every day and like them quite a bit. They also come with me during travel because they're great at the gate or for taking calls on the go - they're excellent at that - lots of people say I sound better through those than using my phones microphone. And they're pretty good for shows and movies when you want a simple light headphone. My P7 are excellent, but i only use them when I'm settled in for awhile because they're big and isolating, otherwise I use the Bose on-ears.

This is the problem recommending headphones - it's like recommending vacation spots or DCT vs MT - too many preferences and trade-offs.

BTW, for hiking and working out I use the MEE X7+ (they have newer now) and they're pretty damn good: great isolation, working in rain and wet, easy to control and ultralight. I usually just put one side in unless i need to jam to some tunes.

Anyway, I understand why you have to do this Tri thing, and I'm here for you.
Appreciate 2
minn1914034.50
F831355.50