View Single Post
      03-02-2021, 01:57 AM   #13
Ezzer
Rep
Drives: F30 328i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsaflex View Post
Should I leave the car in a closed garage or a ventilated area after the repaint, I don't own a closed garage so I might need to rent one if it needs to be in a closed garage. I have some cars I can use so I guess no need for uber lol
I am also in Thailand and am very finicky about my car's paint conditions (I wash and wax my F30 EBII). Having gotten the driver's door whacked hard by a kid in the back of an SUV parked next to it and got a parking dent, I ended up deliberating for months about repainting as I was very worried colours would be different and fade over time.

Ended up getting German Auto Bangna to repaint the door only - initially colour was off, it was clearly different esp in bright sunlight. But they took the car in again (for 2 days) and I think did some blending and it came out almost perfect.

2yrs+ later and only to my critical eye I can see that side has a bit less glossy clear coat. All else looks perfect.

Those guys have their own paint shop (so does Barcelona Motors I think) hence I went with them.
Appreciate 0