06-09-2016, 06:32 PM   #73
Sandow
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Sakhir Orange M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by backagain View Post
For whatever worth, all the Geniuses I've talked have consistently stated WW25 means production start in the week of 6/12. I think you need to make your CA work for you.
I've tried, he's out today of course. Only advice he's given is "be patient, don't listen to genius, stop calling them, car will be here by June like we discussed, blah, blah, blah." Sales manager is supposed to return my call, as I left him a message. My CA claims genius doesn't know what they're talking about, or where they get their info. Every genius I've spoken with has given me different dates for week 24. Most have said it starts 6/12. Today the genius says week 25 starts 6/12. I have no idea where my CA got the info that my car pushed up to week 23, but I thought that was great news. So I called today because the website shows no production on my car.. Well they said its week 25 which starts 6/12. Biggest clusterf*** I've ever seen. He locked in my rate and loan the last day of May so it's good for 60 days, but that will be expired by the time the car gets here, provided the ship doesn't sink..
Appreciate 0