10-24-2021, 05:08 PM   #89
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Right reverse rake, not telling you anything you don't already know but on the M3s stock there is certainly less gap in the rear than the front between the wheel/tires. My initial issue with my car was I dropped the front too much and the nose was pointed down, the lip wasn't long for the world at that point. Bringing it more in line with the stock look I was able to level out the car and now run a lip. I had no such issues on the M4s I've owned which I also installed KW V3s on. The M4s just look like 4x4s on all four corners stock hah.
The front wheel arch has a larger opening than in the rear, so if one wants even wheel gaps, they end up with quite a lot of positive rake. Best to corner balance it, really, to fully maximise the possibilities of adjustable coilovers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms-01 View Post
@ptper that is what I'm talking about. Looks great man. Absolutely no reason why KW couldn't make V3s to allow that level of adjustment. Or at least include the spacer at no extra cost.
It says right in the technical approval documents that the TÜV ride height (distance from center of wheel to wheel arch edge) is 20mm lower than on the M4. 310 vs 330 mm. You can certainly order a different spring for the rear - be it KW, Swift, etc. They've developed their kits on the M4 only, can see it on the promo pics on their website.