Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: M235i

I spotted a white wrapped BMW F80 M3 hiding blue color underneath

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hey guys!
Today I spotted this F80 M3 on my way back home. Thought I should share it with you!

First thing what came in my mind was: "Yes, I'm the first who can show a picture of the redline!" But as I came closer and looked into the car, the whole speedo was blacked out and nothing was to see! I think it wasn't a full Black Panel Display, because it looked like there wasn't any speedo at all, only a Head-Up Display..

So I looked around and noticed that the white colour was only foil! There was a blue colour underneath, which didn't looked like EB, so I guess it's the new Yas Marina Blue. Maybe you can see it in the pictures when zoomed to the headlights or to the beginning of the side skirts.

Then the driver came and I had a small conversation with him, about the engine and how it feels to drive. He didn't say anything about HP, torque or engine configuration, but maybe we will know more in this week anyway.

As he stepped in the car I could see that the seats had a leather/cloth-combination, which looked pretty good, but hard to describe.. The outer part was black leather with contrast stitching and the inner part was cloth with some "dots" in ///M colours. Sorry, but I'm very bad at describing.

I forgot to take a video as he started up and drove away But I can tell you that it sounded awesome! Not like any 335i, 535i or M135i I heard. More higher pitched and very raspy to my ears!

One last thing: The fenders are huge, as you can see!!!!

If you have any questions, which I could answer, let me know.
///Megalomaniac

BIMMERPOST Addendum:

This looks to be the M3 prototypes which we previously thought appeared as "Frozen White" (spy pics). We've posted above a magnified photo of the front fascia, which indeed shows that this car is wrapped in white.

F80 M3 Wrapped in White

Appreciate 0